Friday, May 29, 2009

Creative minds through the lens

As I was saying on another blog post, Christians and creativity go together and they should go together. We do indeed serve a God who is very creative and created all that is around us. Therefore in His image we too can be creative as a way of worshiping our creator. Amazing.

So, I want to direct your attention to a creative person who does her creativity through photographs. Her name is Becca and I went to Uni with this lovely lady, who has always encouraged me and made me smile. I love her photography and I have seen it grow so much over the last couple of years and I want to share some of it with you, so that you can praise the creator God just as she does through capturing His world through a lens...

Check out more of her stuff at her Flicker page.




























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm liking the light bulbs one especially :)

Thanks for sharing the insight & pics Catty xx