Thursday, August 13, 2009

A cart full of ART #4

"If music be the food of love...play on!" I love music - all kinds of music from classical to rock. I think music is a wonderful aid to some types of worship. It is also a great expression to what we are feeling, in fact sometimes it can shape our emotions.

So, I am going to share with you some of my favorite albums, which you can find on Spotify!

Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid










There are some amazing tracks on this. Its very much chill out music, something you can sit down to and read a book or you can listen and appreciate the different sounds merging together.

Sufjan Stevens - Illinois













This album is fun, vibrant and a bit crazy! I like its upbeat tracks and fast paced songs. It is fun to listen to and the lyrics are interesting if you listen carefully!


Coldplay - Viva La Vida














This has to be the best Coldplay album. The variety on this is wonderful. The use of instruments and lyrics merge so brilliantly. I can't get enough of this album!!!

No comments: