Saturday, January 02, 2010

2009 Review

Happy New Year! I can´t believe that its 2010...

Normally I do a month by month review, but this time I am going to do some highlights of 2009! These are my highlights:

  • Doing Relay and learning so much over those 10 months - also making amazing friends.
  • Having a mission week in Poland
  • Leading a student to Christ
  • Seeing many students in Exeter become Christians
  • Marjons Mission week
  • Team days with the SW
  • 121s with students - coffee and the bible open
  • Oxford International Outreach
  • God providing a way to Peru
  • Living in Peru
  • 2 years with Tim
  • Going to Chile
  • Seeing Lake Titikaka
  • Having Christmas in Peru
  • Camping on the beach in Peru for New Years
There were obviously hard times this year too, but I think they are an example of God showing me more of Him. An extreme struggle yet also a joy was obeying God to go to Peru, although I knew He was calling me there, there was also great times of wrestling in prayer as to whether this was right, whether leaving the ones I loved behind for 10 months was right. But God was faithful and provided a way especially when everyone was panicking because nothing was settled or known about my placement until a month before going. Again God was faithful. His patience is surely remarkable and the good times that have been had were all because of His Grace. Roll on 2010!

No comments: