- 1. The Gospel is true...
- 2. Small Cu's are great and they have such a family feel about them
- 3. I have never met so warm and loving Christian Students before
- 4. Seeds are planted and God grows them.
- 5. People are hungry for the Word of God. They can't stop talking about it.
- 6. God answers prayers.
- 7. It is good to encourage...always find the good.
- 8. 8am prayer meetings arn't too bad.
- 9. Talking about Jesus is the best thing ever.
- 10. Listning to people is key. Listning and comforting when all they want to do is cry and talk. Then pray.
- 11. Jesus took on the punishment I deserved. This is AMAZING.
- 12. I love students
- 13. I love seeing student passionate for Jesus and still going for it when they have little resources.
- 14. You don't need a huge CU to have a Mission week.
- 15. Not everything is black and white - we need compassion and love.
- 16. We are working with real people, with real needs and hurts. They don't need church jargon or do's and don'ts - they need to see how God loves them and that the Gospel is real for them.
- 17. It is good to see students have Joy in what they do and joy in having fun, going out and being with their non Christian friends.
- 18. I LOVE my job.
- 19. I really want to do this job forever....
- 20. This is my 6th mission week....and its been my favourite one!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
My 6th Mission Week....
Last week was my 6th Mission Week since starting Uni in 2004... I was a CU Guest at Marjons, which is a small Uni in Plymouth. I learnt alot of things this week that I want to share with you.