Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be-Engaging

As we walk with Paul through Athens in Acts 17, we see him observe idols. We see him contemplate and discuss and reason from looking at the culture around him. What a model of doing evangelism and apologetics!!

So after much thought I have decided to re-launch my Be-Engaging series where for the next couple of weeks I will be focusing on films and not just mainstream ones, but different ones and will be writing about the themes and ideas behind them and how they relate to the Gospel. This will hopefully get you thinking and challenge you and spur you on to watch these films and question the themes and ideas behind them. Do join me by walking through Athens and observing the idols and the culture and comment on the films I write about.

No comments: