Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Review :: Top 5 blogs

I want to draw your attention to five blogs that I have enjoyed alot this year and have helped me, challenged me and have been edifying! These are in no particular order:

1. Bluefish

I really enjoy Dave Bish's blog. Not because he is my boss or friend, but because I enjoy what he writes, I find it challenging and engaging! Plus he is a coffee drinker through and through - Keep blogging!



2. Challis
Across the pond. Love the reviews and links!

3. Ed Goode
He was our Relay worker in Surrey many years ago. I love seeing what God is doing in his life and how he is enjoying Grace and Jesus everyday!

4. Girl talk
A wonderful edifying blog for women especially. It challenges my heart on how to be a Godly woman and to seek Christ in all things.

5. Adrian Warnock
Great reviews and interviews and engaging topics...plus he is on this side of the pond and writes good stuff!

No comments: